News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Room of the Week 2013 - Archives

Started by ProjectXVIII, February 19, 2012, 09:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGuy

Quote from: Daltone on April 03, 2013, 11:41:27 PM
Quote from: TheGuy on April 03, 2013, 01:15:38 AM
Quote from: Daltone on April 02, 2013, 06:15:59 PM
ROTW is now daltone vs. benki, FOREVER
What if I just decided to throw my random crap in the ring just to ruin that for you, how would that make you feel? xD Cast my vote.
Then the curse will be lifted, and placed on you
D: So I get a free CURSE just for entering! I don't even have to win! Oh I'm so in next round, you just wait Daltone that curse is gonna be mine

Benki

Quote from: TheGuy on April 04, 2013, 12:42:24 AM
What if I just decided to throw my random crap in the ring just to ruin that for you, how would that make you feel? xD Cast my vote.
D: So I get a free CURSE just for entering! I don't even have to win! Oh I'm so in next round, you just wait Daltone that curse is gonna be mine
I feel like posting random crap for the next RotW anyways.  :lol:

TheGuy

Quote from: Benki on April 04, 2013, 01:08:22 AM
Quote from: TheGuy on April 04, 2013, 12:42:24 AM
I feel like posting random crap for the next RotW anyways.  :lol:
Something tells me we got ourselves a random crap-a-thon on our hands. Let's see who's crap will win that curse

Quietus

If you do, you may have DMan to contend with. :^_^:

TheGuy

I remember seeing that xD If I were here when that was submitted I would have SO voted for it just because it's got the balls to go one step beyond...nothing literally one step xD

Quietus

Did you check Scyzer's room after it?  Now THAT had balls. :heheh:

Daltone

TheGuy

As promised, Ichigo you don't have to hit anybody unless Benki is an ass and doesn't submit
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Eh it had less open space it seems in SMILE but whatever forced wall jumps...underwater...Fusion in SM

Digital_Mantra

Benki

Quote from: TheGuy on April 07, 2013, 03:01:23 AM
unless Benki is an ass and doesn't submit
You asked for it  :^_^:
[spoiler=Large][/spoiler]
Edit : Fixed tile errors

Daltone

Now i look like a idiot, thanks bro.

withdrawling my submission, thatguy is now ROTW.
Benki will crush all

Digital_Mantra

[spoiler][/spoiler]

MAP STATIONS FOREVER!

TheGuy

Leave it to DM to go all psycho logic on the Map Station lol Now lets all forfeit so Ichigo hits DM for ruining the competition
Also @Benki you gave me an interesting idea for my hack with that, thanks ^^

Quietus

Hehe, so I opened SMILE for the first time in ages, just to make up the numbers, and then we actually get submissions. :^_^:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Weterr123

Quote from: Quietus on April 07, 2013, 03:03:35 PM
Hehe, so I opened SMILE for the first time in ages, just to make up the numbers, and then we actually get submissions. :^_^:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

...And with that, you actually win my vote quietus - that room has an early-ish 'Eris' feel to it and I like it a lot.

I should point out though, that had Dman re-submitted his 'one block amidst black nothingness' room, that would've won hands down. ;)

EDIT - I can't see your name in the ballot Quietus - in which case I am not voting. There should be 5 names there where there are only 2. You win in my opinion and there is only Benki's and Daltone's name there - This is gay, add all participants names please...

Quietus

I think that's a leftover from last week's poll, and the voting for this one has yet to begin. :^_^:

Quote58

Quote"- I can't see your name in the ballot Quietus - in which case I am not voting. There should be 5 names there where there are only 2. You win in my opinion and there is only Benki's and Daltone's name there - This is gay, add all participants names please..."
Lol, it's still sunday

Man, remember when rotw was my thing? I should get back to that sometime. Damn coding making me not feel like doing level design...

Quietus, good to see you hacking again, but I must say the background is, less than appealing. Not bad overall though.

Quote"Ichigo you don't have to hit anybody "
"so Ichigo hits"
You're so silly. « Last Edit: Yesterday at 06:18:48 AM by ProjectXVIII »

Kasel

I'll post one for the hell of it.  More Eternity awesomeness for you.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Quietus

Quote from: Shadow96 on April 07, 2013, 10:38:29 PMI must say the background is, less than appealing.
I'll be honest: I could feel my attention span waning, and felt I should finish it with some background, rather than none. :blush:

Zero One

Echoing the sentiments with the lack of background. Also, that repetitive rock cluster in the ground at points could do with some more variation. It looks like a good room, it's just rather bland.

squishy_ichigo

Quote from: Digital_Mantra on April 07, 2013, 01:02:26 PM
MAP STATIONS FOREVER!
[spoiler=Did I ever show off this room?][/spoiler]
Note: No I'm not hacking, I just pulled this from the archives for funsies.

Quietus

I went with Kasel this week.  It's a simple enough room with some nice layering.  Though I would add that some of the structures look impossible. :^_^:

TheGuy

I must agree with is design being amazing but I'm being an ass and pulling a Daltone/Benki and voting for myself lol

Benki

Quote from: TheGuy on April 08, 2013, 09:10:04 PM
I must agree with is design being amazing but I'm being an ass and pulling a Daltone/Benki and voting for myself lol
This.