News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Safety Trolled

Started by interdpth, January 23, 2012, 05:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

interdpth

So? Just hack fusion.

interdpth

Have you started hacking fusion yet?

UpperDav

No, and I won't. I think that making a game from the start is a greater challenge than hacking one. You have to think about the engine, you have to create the AI, you can create as many scenes as you like, you can make more powerups than hacking allows to. You really feel that you're the game's creator.

Why are you telling me to hack Fusion anyway?

Quietus

Pay particular attention to the personal text under his username... :neutral:

UpperDav

Ok... Thank for the advise Quietus. It may be a little stupid but I didn't notice this detail.

But it still doesn't change the fact that I want to know why he tells me to hack a game even if I don't want to.

Please know that I didn't want to be offensive.

Zhs2

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Basically, he's doing it to evoke a response on purpose. You're doing the internet a service by learning to ignore posts like his. :)

That being said, I should split this.

FullOfFail

@UpperDav
Interdpth wrote doublehelix, the Fusion editor. He trolls not for fun, or for personal enjoyment, but to prevent other potential trolls from entering Metconst. He's the Omega-troll, as it were. He leaves his excrement on the forums, and it scares other trolls off.

Considering this thread was cut in half, I have no clue what the original conversation was about...

interdpth

Actually I was saying he should hack fusion, because fan games generally suck, and Fusion is an awesome game and deserves hacks.

Eppy37

Quote from: interdpth on January 28, 2012, 03:39:53 PM
Actually I was saying he should hack fusion, because fan games generally suck, and Fusion is an awesome game and deserves hacks.
Then hack Fusion