News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

DARK Metroid (don't get caught in this 0.0)

Started by Corruptor, August 28, 2011, 12:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corruptor

I'm planning on starting a hack as soon as Interdpth finishes his cheesy application, imma' check it out so I can hopefully NOT need any tutorials for SMILE, it looks like it's going nicely, but SMILE have a tutorial within itself, which would be insanely beautiful.
this isn't going ANYWHERE until either A: I get a good SMILE tutorial or B: Interdpth (as long as he doesn't mind) lets me use his cheesy application(sorry if I didn't hear something, I didn't read the whole thread  :blush:)
EDIT: sorry for this, how can I kill my posts :P I mean like, the entire thing

Katelyn

Oh fun, a newbie that didn't read the rules~
Quote11. HAVE CONTENT READY. This includes screenshots, or, in the case that they are available, videos of your hack at work. If you don't have content at the ready to post, consider not posting until you do. Topics that disobey this rule are subject to lockage.
/topic

Edit: Minimodding is in this season! Who knew?

Corruptor

:cry: oh thank you I feel dead inside now and I just  :blush: but...kill me please...but I'm looking for the rules although I did read the disclaimer thingy and whatever its...called....ugh...I fail...meh give me crap I'm used to it and hate on me so I can learn  :cry:  :sad: sorry but THIS newbie will probably be the *sarcasm* BEST *sarcasm* thing that ever happened to Mconstruction...sorry

personitis

Don't let it burden you too much. The forum rules can be found at the top, under the banner by clicking on the tab "Crimes." As for a good SMILE tutorial, you could check out mine which I wrote/typed a while ago located here in the documents section of the main site. It's very wordy, but should help you get a kick start into SMILE. Happy hacking. :)

Zhs2

You can also PM me when you've got content so I can unlock this for you.