News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Friends :D

Started by wiiqwertyuiop, January 11, 2012, 09:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wiiqwertyuiop

Would you want the people on here as friends in real life?

Katelyn

Except for a few people (ProjectXVIII, Scyzer, Zhs2, Crys, etc...), not really, no.

Zhs2

I think this is why we've discussed plans to meet up IRL here and there...

Zero One

ProjectXVIII

I don't like having friends in real life.

That said, the people I would most likely be friends with are Valiant, Scyzer, and Zhs2.

zephyrtronium

GF_Kennon

Charmander106

My answer would be sort of. There are some people on here that I really don't like. But for the most part I am satisfied with the people on here.

FullOfFail

I'm sure I could get along with most people on here. Myself, along with alot of other people have been talking to eachother almost daily for like over 3 years now. So it's kind of like knowing them already, to a degree. I'm a fairly reclusive person anyway, though. I barely hang out with all my real friends as it is.

personitis

Quote from: wiiqwertyuiop on January 11, 2012, 09:59:30 PM
Would you want the people on here as friends in real life?
Maybe? Dunno. I tend to view people differently on the internet and IRL.

Quietus

I don't really know anybody well enough to be able to say, but since...
Quote from: zephyrtronium on January 11, 2012, 10:12:41 PMI don't have friends.

...it probably wouldn't make any difference. :heheh:

Lunaria

Quote from: Valiant Breeze on January 11, 2012, 10:02:06 PM
Except for a few people (ProjectXVIII, Scyzer, Zhs2...), not really, no.
:sadface:

I can name on top of my head which ones on here I'd like as friends in real life, in fact, I talk to those same people regularly on IRC. P:

interdpth

Zeke, Nuz, Squish, Sad, Itsblah, project as a once in a while friend, itsblah, Grime.  Zeph, Phazar, hah everyone except fizz, crys, and Valiant.

Katelyn

Quote from: interdpth on January 14, 2012, 12:38:28 AM
Zeke, Nuz, Squish, Sad, Itsblah, project as a once in a while friend, itsblah, Grime.  Zeph, Phazar, hah everyone except fizz, crys, and Valiant.

Oh you.

Eppy37

What "Friends"? I hate all of you.

THE Purple Helmet

I have never met anyone IRL that I knew online 1st but I imagine I could get along with anyone who has similar interests as me.

Any of you guys into video games?

Katelyn

Quote from: THE Purple Helmet on January 14, 2012, 10:13:32 PM

I hate video games, what are you talking about?

Silver Skree

My bro and I almost went to visit Grime once while we were one state over, but we got lost and he was asleep anyway. The story of how we decided we should try to visit Grime is pretty funny, but also off-topic. That's about as close as I ever got to meeting an internet acquaintance in person.

Like most everyone else has said, it just depends on the person we're talking about. As far as MetConst goes, I'd like a few for friends. I could tolerate the majority. But there are some that I would not be able to stand, and I know the feeling is mutual. They know who they are. :P

Scyzer

Quote from: THE Purple Helmet on January 14, 2012, 10:13:32 PM

This is one of the stupidest questions I have ever seen on this forum....

Of course not. We all hate video games. Derp

FullOfFail

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic. Right, right... right?

But yes, I love video games, especially RPGs :D Creating my own RPG has always been a goal of mine, but what I want to do is so far above my head at the moment, hacking is just my baby-steps towards it.

Digital_Mantra

Wouldn't mind meeting NuZ and Grime. I would have said interdpth but that ass never mentioned me.

Fizzer

Quote from: interdpth on January 14, 2012, 12:38:28 AM

What did I do? :(

interdpth

Quote from: Digital_Mantra on January 30, 2012, 10:10:35 PM
Wouldn't mind meeting NuZ and Grime. I would have said interdpth but that ass never mentioned me.

You can't come to America <3