News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

GF_Kennon on the move (lots of LARGE photos)

Started by GF_Kennon, May 19, 2009, 08:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GF_Kennon

Well, quite often i find myself moving around this place on my bike and such and i just decided i wanted to share these adventures on the move, now that i have a laptop and mobile broadband i can upload these pictures as i go around, i see some beautiful things, so here is the first lot.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]

the third one was where i sat while i was on the laptop.

Phazar

Beautiful scenery!  I should visit England someday.  Of course, I see plenty of this at home, too, but it would be nice to travel around like this.

Zhs2

* Zhs2 wonders why the first and second pics are the same.

These are pretty cool. We don't have any notably large cliffs here at home save for the quick rise in my front yard. :icon_razz:

GF_Kennon

Quote from: Zhs2 on May 19, 2009, 08:53:55 PM
* Zhs2 wonders why the first and second pics are the same.

Fixed, thanks for letting me know, its the second pic thats been changed..

also thanks for your comments :D

zephyrtronium

interdpth

I KNEW IT ENGLAND IS A BORING PLACE

No wonder you had the middle ages

Big Gay Cell

Nice. One day, I'll have to take some pictures of the crappy landscape around here.  I'd much rather have that sort of scenery than the fields full of cow sh!t I get here.  We do have some nice mountains here, though.

personitis

Ah, I love traveling. Nice pics.

Makes me want to get out and go on a road trip right about now...

Zhs2

EP!C BUMP!!!!

I hear James is going to be posting some new pics soon, though, so I'll disregard it this time. This time. :suspect:

Quote from: IRC
<GF_Kennon_> Out
<GF_Kennon_> I also took a pic
<Zhs2> Posted
<GF_Kennon_> I presume everyone is watching Squish
<Zhs2> Nah
<GF_Kennon_> :)
<GF_Kennon_> I can see good
<GF_Kennon_> Home
<GF_Kennon_> Damn T9
<GF_Kennon_> Ill try and upload this pic
<GF_Kennon_> Actualy ill wait till tomorrow

GF_Kennon

Lots of complications meant i had to wait till today to update here, well here they are, as big as ever.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

^- the sun setting from where i like to rest on my night trail.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

^- this is the underground tunnel that goes under the river, very wet in there, took while i was speeding down there

there is a few more in my album but there not as good

Phazar

Those pics are awesome, James!  The pics in that post are the most beautiful you have posted so far!

Big Gay Cell

personitis

Nice. When you said tunnel under river I expected a small cave the spits out on both ends. xD

zephyrtronium

Quote from: Big Gay Cell on July 06, 2009, 01:34:05 AM
That tunnel looks sorta trippy...
qft

Also, clouds make mediocre sunset material.

GF_Kennon

So i went out very early in the morning and set off to Gateshead and arrived at the millennium bridge there, i went out at about 2:30am cause i could not sleep and sat there on my laptop

[spoiler][/spoiler]

About an hour later i decided to go home, at about 5am just as i was nearly home i saw this view and i had to show it off

[spoiler][/spoiler]

RealRed

Wow.
I bet you got a crappy amount of sleep, but damn. the View in the sky is almost worth it. :p
(amphasis on "almost":P)

GF_Kennon

Wheeee, so i rid all the way to Newcastle City Centre, and just had a good day biking all over the city etc, also got my usual amount of pics included

[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Also, while i was there, i decided to try out the panorama feature of it, the results below

[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]