News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

General Projects Screenshots/Vids Thread

Started by Zhs2, May 15, 2009, 10:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damski

Metaridley never finished it for boss..

My cavetileset that I never finished for my project.

Quietus

Apart from the spike on his chin, I actually prefer the original Ridley. :razz:

As for the tiles - they look pretty good.  Are they custom, or ripped from elsewhere?  They remind me of Yoshi's Island.

snarfblam

Quote from: Quietus on February 03, 2015, 06:32:06 AM
Apart from the spike on his chin, I actually prefer the original Ridley. :razz:

* snarfblam agrees

Zephoras

My not so well kept project, Metroid Infusion (Metroid Fusion 3D)
B-O-X Possible Style 1[spoiler][/spoiler]
B-O-X Possible Style 2[spoiler][/spoiler]
I personally like style 2 better, And some music to accompany your thoughts. [spoiler]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iju_l9YKGao[/spoiler]
Note: These are not textured and will look  much better when textured. Edit: Hm it seems style 2 is cut off some...

Cloud20

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z777ht7k7x0u3cl/Guide.pdf?dl=0

A WIP guide for Darkholme. Some French people could see the influence from the official French guide of SM  :^_^:

Quietus

All I saw was this:
QuoteAccess to this link has been disabled. Please ask the owner of the shared link to send a new link to access the file or the folder.

Metaquarius

Nice job so far. That white background feels a bit strange, maybe you should consider adding some VARIAtions to it, for instance some faded artworks.
Will this guide be available in French too ? Still, "Combinaison d'infirmière" sounds quite ridiculous to say the least...  :lol:

Cloud20

Quote from: Metaquarius on February 28, 2015, 04:10:40 PM
Nice job so far. That white background feels a bit strange, maybe you should consider adding some VARIAtions to it, for instance some faded artworks.
Will this guide be available in French too ? Still, "Combinaison d'infirmière" sounds quite ridiculous to say the least...  :lol:

Thanks. The bg is very close to the original product. I didn't work on it since a while, I wanted to share my beginning on it, and sadly I lose recently my french guide, I just can find some digital pages on the net. So yeah I should do probably a French version, with a lot of silly qnd cheesy translation like "costume d'infirmière", or "boule dynamique", sounds funny  :lol:

biospark

snarfblam

Quietus

Is it going to be possible to edit ZM too, or are you trying to focus specifically on Fusion?

Also, BSL - BioSpark LOL. :^_^:

biospark

Quote from: Quietus on March 04, 2015, 06:15:30 PMIs it going to be possible to edit ZM too, or are you trying to focus specifically on Fusion?
yes, eventually. it will also work with all versions. i'm trying to program it with that in mind. i want to implement a certain number of features in fusion before i add support for zm. if i get that far, then i'll release it. sometime before then i'll have to come up with a cool name.

Quote58

This is looking great, what language is it being written in?

Quietus

Quote from: biospark on March 04, 2015, 06:39:08 PMsometime before then i'll have to come up with a cool name.
Well, you could keep it simple, and give us a:

[spoiler]Metroid
Advance
Level
Editor[/spoiler]

But I'd much rather get my hands on a:

[spoiler]Fully
Enabled
Metroid
Advance
Level
Editor[/spoiler]

:wink:

Or go with something like:

[spoiler]Metroid
Advance
Project
Spark[/spoiler]

biospark

Quote from: Quote58 on March 04, 2015, 07:55:24 PM
This is looking great, what language is it being written in?
c++

and quietus, i like your second suggestion :P

SlyPork

So sloppy that it corrupted the file? haha

Quietus

Quote from: SlyPork on March 06, 2015, 02:07:33 AMSo sloppy that it corrupted the file?
It must be for Metroid Prime 3. :grin:

Firefly

You're supposed to right click and save as. I don't know why firefox says it's corrupted.

Quietus

It looks fine to me.  A very purple ship. :^_^:

Kitsune_Phoenix

*deleted post*

Cpt.Glitch

Working on Speed Booster Palette 
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Quietus

Maybe steal Hyper beam's palette, and have a rainbow sprinter. :^_^:

Cpt.Glitch

That would work? I mean, I had rainbow power bombs work before...time for some testing.