News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

General Projects Screenshots/Vids Thread

Started by Zhs2, May 15, 2009, 10:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

personitis

If your idea was to block of the turrets so they couldn't be destroyed, then good job. If it was to block off Grapple as well, you do know grappling onto any such surface will still fry the shrimp, right?

Jordan5

The wonderful thing about draygon is that it doesn't matter what you grapple on to, it will still damage him/her/it :^_^:

The Monster of Surrealton

Quote from: person701 on December 01, 2014, 02:20:45 PM
If your idea was to block of the turrets so they couldn't be destroyed, then good job. If it was to block off Grapple as well, you do know grappling onto any such surface will still fry the shrimp, right?

Oh  :pale:

[spoiler=Fixed]

[/spoiler]

Lunaria

Pro tip for draygons room: if it's lava instead of water, the player won't be able to run! ^^

Hawntah

Jordan5

RealRed

Quote from: Jordan5 on December 02, 2014, 11:53:15 AM
downward treadmills :grin:
Treadmill with a BTS of 85 makes falling sand, treadmill with a BTS of 81 makes quicksand.
hey monster, You should remove all powerups from the game and make bosses vulnerable to power beam.

... okay, that'd be impossible considering what you've already made. but man if you removed all beams plus charge, both suits, and all expansions besides the first of each, that shit would be too cruel.

Quote from: Bloodsonic on December 03, 2014, 12:48:41 AM
Quote from: Jordan5 on December 02, 2014, 11:53:15 AM
downward treadmills :grin:
Treadmill with a BTS of 85 makes falling sand, treadmill with a BTS of 81 makes quicksand.
hey monster, You should remove all powerups from the game and make bosses vulnerable to power beam.

... okay, that'd be impossible considering what you've already made. but man if you removed all beams plus charge, both suits, and all expansions besides the first of each, that shit would be too cruel.

I could do that in a "Hard Mode" version of the hack.

Normal Mode would just replace most of the expansions with fake eggs...or Bangs hidden inside the eggs.

Hard mode would have fast rising lava with each item acquired.

Cpt.Glitch

Quote from: The Monster of Surrealton on December 03, 2014, 01:38:48 AM

Normal Mode would just replace most of the expansions with fake eggs...or Bangs hidden inside the eggs.

Hard mode would have fast rising lava with each item acquired.

Sounds like my kinda game. I call dibs on testing.  :palsma:

Cloud20

Promotional picture ?  :^_^:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jordan5

Wow Cloud, you really know how to sell a hack! Between the cool teasers trailers, countdowns to release and this poster, you make everyone want to play your hacks, well done :grin:

Cloud20

Quote from: Jordan5 on December 05, 2014, 02:38:53 PM
Wow Cloud, you really know how to sell a hack! Between the cool teasers trailers, countdowns to release and this poster, you make everyone want to play your hacks, well done :grin:

Thanks Jordan, I should progress more on this hack during 2015, music and Smart Cube should have priority. :^_^:

RealRed

I'm creating custom tilesets using enemies.

Retroo

Jordan5

Quote from: MetroidMst
HAHAHAHAHAH Perfect!

You just wait for the rest. . . :twisted:

^^I hope crazy Shaktool is in a hack.^^

I broke my rom last month, and after fixing it, Mother Brain's room was completely black. So I applied a palette to it, and got this.

[spoiler=Mother Brain's room]

[/spoiler]

The green stuff is lava/acid.

I also applied the darker room + visor and pulse-red to it to make it look even more bizarre.

[spoiler=Red Brinstar grapple room]

[/spoiler]

Trying to force the player to do more than just swing on the blocks.

Also forcing the player closer to those grabbing guys.

[spoiler=Torizo room]

[/spoiler]

Tested this room recently. Was pretty fun.

Jordan5

Quote from: The Monster of Surrealton on January 21, 2015, 04:07:07 PM
[spoiler=Torizo room]

[/spoiler]

Tested this room recently. Was pretty fun.

IT'S WORSE THAN STARDUST *dies*

*dies again*

*dies so hard he never comes back*

personitis