News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

General Projects Screenshots/Vids Thread

Started by Zhs2, May 15, 2009, 10:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metaquarius

Here is it (see attachement - unheadered)

This contains part of the custom music I made plus hurt sfx.
Follow the instructions crashtour99 mentionned earlier to play teh music and shoot the enemy.
:cgun:

I hope you're happy with yourself, naysayers. Now, I think you owe me your humblest apologies.

Crashtour99

I can honestly say I've never been happier to eat my own words.  Impressive Meta.  The whole thing indeed seems totally legit, thus I retract my previous claims of bullshit.   

:lol:

Anyone have some ketchup?  This salad of words, my foot, and crow is a little dry.

Lunaria

Quote from: Crashtour99 on February 04, 2013, 02:17:26 AMIn all of SM hacking there are only 3 people to have done stuff with custom music/sounds, and they're Kej, Scyzer, and DSO (all very accomplished and genius hackers skilled in the arts of asm).  So I hope you'll understand why some might doubt the authenticity of your video when such an accomplishment is exceedingly rare.
This statement is actually flawed. Blackhole (of board 2 drama fame) also did a small music hack. (And I believe on his own without kejs notes)

Then again, this is the guy who was working on an universal SNES music editor so it should go without saying that he got experience with music data. :v

Weterr123

AWESOME DUDE, I'm glad I asked for the IPS  :grin:

I never doubted.

Excuse my shameless arse kissing, but this sorta stuff is inspirational.

Metaquarius

Quote from: Crashtour99 on February 04, 2013, 07:49:01 AM
I can honestly say I've never been happier to eat my own words.  Impressive Meta.  The whole thing indeed seems totally legit, thus I retract my previous claims of bullshit.   

:lol:

Anyone have some ketchup?  This salad of words, my foot, and crow is a little dry.
Good.  :^_^:
Harsh words were pronounced though but I accept to forget about that not-so great episode.
I guess next time you'll think about twice before bringing hurting accusations, this recommendation applies to you and a few other people which currently prefer to remain silent/hidden for some reason.

interdpth

Metaquarius for new Scyzer-1;

Since she's the new Kej

Quietus

Has anybody even heard from Kejardon recently?  I know he was never a frequent poster, here or elsewhere, but he does seem to have dropped off the grid.

Yuki

AFAIK he pretty much doesn't exist anymore.

Black Falcon

Quote from: Drevan Zero on February 05, 2013, 07:24:42 AM
AFAIK he pretty much doesn't exist anymore.
Well, about a few months ago, Drewseph chatted with Kej on Skype about some issues with his bomb graphics.
Both Drew and me thought that Kej wouldn't exist at that time anymore, too but he somehow managed to contact him again.
Kej's not really an active hacker anymore, but he's still up to help people out. I guess it's just hard to contact him nowadays.
Okay that being said, WHERE THE F**K IS DREWSEPH NOW...
Screw that, appearently I didn't check IRC, making me look stupid... again :|

Also yes, I'm still around, too, just not that active as you may have already noticed... ;>.>

Quietus

Crashtour99

Quote from: Metaquarius on February 05, 2013, 06:47:29 AM
I guess next time you'll think about twice
I can't speak for other people, but for myself, nope.  If I see something that I doubt the authenticity of I'm going to call it out.  Don't care who supposedly did it.  Of course if I call something out because I doubt it, the creator is more than welcome to prove me wrong, like in this most recent case.

snarfblam

Maybe it just shouldn't be taken so personally. As for me, I might be flattered if people had a hard time believing I did something because it was so awesome. I don't think anybody was calling you a crappy hacker.

interdpth

Quote from: Quietus on February 05, 2013, 07:11:53 AM
Has anybody even heard from Kejardon recently?  I know he was never a frequent poster, here or elsewhere, but he does seem to have dropped off the grid.

E-mailed him last night

"Hi. Life's been slow and frustrating, but at least nothing terrible's been happening. I'm still jobhunting and doing random projects."

Quietus

Katelyn

Quote from: Metaquarius on February 04, 2013, 07:26:20 AM
I hope you're happy with yourself, naysayers. Now, I think you owe me your humblest apologies.
Nope!

Quote58

HUD Stuff.
And yes, that enemy is frozen from plasma beam.

Cloud20

I like how you show us some new ASM experimatations, this one is particulary awesome ! :)

Quietus

I think you should go with the mispronounced versions, rather than the official ones.  Nofair, Tourain, and (my favourite) Madeira. :^_^:

SirAileron

Live hud update for boss scanning? Admittedly, amusing and cool. XD

Quote58

I always found it annoying to edit to the vanilla cre due to it being super disorganized, so I decided I'd change that.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Black Falcon

Quote from: Shadow96 on February 15, 2013, 08:35:46 PM
I always found it annoying to edit to the vanilla cre due to it being super disorganized, so I decided I'd change that.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Hm... that looks familiar...  :wink:

Quote58

passarbye

That doesn't look healthy Shadow. You should get that checked out.
love the rainbow plasma though.  :^_^: