News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

The EDC Thread

Started by silverpaw84, September 27, 2011, 03:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silverpaw84

[snip]

squishy_ichigo

You carry all that shit with you every day?

All I carry with me is my keys and my wallet, and I wouldn't even do that if I didn't need to have my drivers license on me when I'm driving. :U

In fact, I think I'm gonna trim down now thanks to this topic.

A_red_monk_called_Key

silverpaw84

[snip]

FullOfFail

I usually carry around a pickaxe, cooked pork, and a sword. Gotta be prepared for the zombie apocalypse.

Katelyn

Quote from: FullOfFail on September 27, 2011, 04:20:32 PM
I usually carry around a pickaxe, cooked pork, and a sword. Gotta be prepared for the zombie apocalypse.

+1

I usually carry around phone, wallet, and random pony fanfics. You never know when you need a pony fix...!

Zhs2

Phone, wallet, keys, and DS. Contents of DS include prevalent flash card containing 16GB MicroSD card with contents heretoforth undisclosed. You never know when you need a fix...!

silverpaw84

[snip]

Zhs2

Not to mention I still don't understand what EDC stands for (Every Day Carrying?) but fine:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

silverpaw84

[snip]

A_red_monk_called_Key

Quote from: FullOfFail on September 27, 2011, 04:20:32 PM
oh yeah zombies! good call, i need to get a stick, or bat or something for my EDC supplies
Edit:                                                      ^ make that a pointy stick

silverpaw84

[snip]

personitis

Hmm, I had some of that exact same Ramen 30 minutes ago. I'd also like to carry that thigh strap knife with me. Else wise, here's my EDC:
[spoiler]Keys, wallet, and iPod are literally everyday. Pocket watch, USB flash drive, and pen are next in line for when I'm out and about.
[/spoiler]
Disregard the Magic mat; it's being used as my mouse pad/Yugioh desk play mat. :heheh:

Charmander106

Person, you have the same iPod I have, even the color is the same.

Quietus

* Quietus Clicks thread to see what EDC is.

If I'm driving, then I'd have my car key and wallet.  Otherwise, nothing.

Smiley

My phone. That's the only thing I always carry with me.
Oh yeah... clothes, too.

Quietus

You carry clothes, but do you also wear some? :wink:

Smiley

Damn it, Quietus...

...Well, I guess I don't carry clothes. Except when there's PE at school. I just wear them.

Black Soldier

Wallet, keys, and phone. Not worth posting a picture of until I upgrade my Phone this weekend.

Edit: Forgot about flash drives too.

herald83

I'll put the pic back after I shrink it.  Nm, too lazy. I'm also on my phone.

Wallet, OG Droid, smallish knife, a small multi-tool, lock picks, sunglasses, reading glasses, keys, 500 gig hard drive, earbuds, pencil.  I used to carry flash drives but kept losing them, so now I roll around with a bigger (and more difficult to misplace) hd.

A_red_monk_called_Key

my makeshift DS is made with parts from dead DSs. the mixed colors are unintentional, i only have one black X,Y, and R button. the green GBA slider holds 6 mirco SD cards. and yes R4(because i'm cheep)

silverpaw84

[snip]

Zero One

Wallet, phone, keys, earphones.

That's about it.

A_red_monk_called_Key

QuoteI was using m3 real, heard bad stuff about R4... Hopefully somebody will make something for the 3DS, it has a lot more AP built into it, though so it might take a while
R4 is bad now. mine is old and works like a champ. yes hopefully soon something for 3DS i need an upgrade