News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

All Hacks Help!

Started by maridia210, September 27, 2011, 05:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maridia210

Hello,

Suggestions:

I appreciate all the effort the developers put into making these hacks (especially Eris) but why do they have to be so damned difficult and assume everone is an expert?

Morphing into a ball in mid air is hard in confined spaces and many of the youtube videos show players having wall jump capability right from the start of the game - even before they've gotten the morph ball!! - what gives?

How is a nooby supposed to know all this stuff?

Also what about some sort of walkthrough for each game? Those of us who don't have days or weeks trying to sort out all the dead-ends and tricks would appreciate that.

Thanks again for a great job.

Quietus

As for difficulty, you just need to choose the right hack.  Some of them are no more difficult than the original game.  Try Dependance, Golden Dawn, Stardust, Life.

Wall-jumping is taught to you in the original game.  It is also a given that anybody playing hacks for a game will usually have played the original game.  Wall-jumping is available from the outset in almost every hack, with only a tiny minority restricting it, such as Redesign.

As for walkthroughs, this can often be tough for such a game, as hacks are rarely linear, and once a few upgrades have been obtained, it is almost impossible to write a walkthrough, since you can go whichever way you want.  Of course, you could always contribute some guides yourself? :^_^:

A_red_monk_called_Key

i made SM phazon hack for beginners, but i would hold off until 0.3 is done before playing