News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Trade for Graphics

Started by A_red_monk_called_Key, December 05, 2011, 10:09:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A_red_monk_called_Key

what ever graphics you needed for code.

here is a list of stuff i need for MPE.

1)separate gravity function from gravity suit and make gravity item use spring ball in sub menu to turn on and off.
    2)...

DSO

MM and I have some need of certain enemy GFX for which I could knock some of these out. 3, 4, 8 and 9 in particular are easy-peasy.

A_red_monk_called_Key

enemies are easy let me know the details of what you need.

JAM

Quote from: A_red_monk_called_Key on December 05, 2011, 10:09:48 AM
    3)Charge beam cost 20 HP
I did a very close thing. Item that doubles the power of fired beam. Cost is exactly 20 HP per shot. There is a also a safety shud, to preventing you from suicide.
Chaos Arms

A_red_monk_called_Key

Here is the ASM i have on Charge damage. it has two problems one i know how to fix and the other i don't. the easy one is that the suit will change the rate of damage.

the other is that the single shot also takes damage.

lorom

org $90B84C

JSR $F700

org $90F700
PHA
LDA $09C2
CMP #$0001
BEQ END
STA $09C2

LDA #$2A80
STA $0A4E
PLA
STA $0CD0

RTS

END:
STA $09C2
PLA

RTS

Crashtour99

The main problem is that you've hijacked the routine in the wrong place.  As it is right now, it's hijacked before the routine figures out which projectile to spawn.  Really all you have to do is go to Kej's site and check out the document on firing charged beams.  In there you should be able to find a suitable hijack point that will only operate when a charged beam is successfully fired.

http://jathys.zophar.net/supermetroid/kejardon/90B986.txt

Looking at that document, I'd say the easiest place to hijack it is at the Branch Alpha: LDX #$0000  (right before it tries to find an empty projectile slot to use).