News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

[SM] Fusion Ship GFX for ASM

Started by Scyzer, September 14, 2011, 08:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scyzer

Hey.
I'm willing to trade someone some ASM (of their choice, limited by what I can do), in exchange for the Fusion Ship GFX from Metroid Fusion, found in this picture. Preferably in a large single .gfx file, and including all duplicate tiles that may be in there.
Main reason is that GFX is just tedious for me D:

I'm good at coding enemies from scratch, block types, physics for samus, etc. Just ask if you have any questions =)

herald83

I could do that.  No idea what I'd want to trade for though.  How soon do you need it?

That was easier to do than I expected.  The palettes for the windscreen and the glow underneath use the same palette space so you'd probably have to monkey around with multiple enemies to have it be different.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Lunaria

I recall I made a fusion ship version for super metroid.

http://metroidconstruction.com/GFX/CrysFusionShip.zip

I was lacking a bit knowledge when I did this thing, so you will have to clean some things related to the escape sequence if you want to use it. Uh... I believe I used this in ice metal too and changed the palette...

Edit: I know this may not be what you wanted, I'm just posted what's out there in case you missed it.

A_red_monk_called_Key

it appears that others are willing to make the ship for you. i fell i still owe you for the code you gave me. after phazon is done i'll make you anything you need just let me know. i would how ever like a minor tweak to the parasite echo controls.
(i could make a multi animated ship for your other ship, or a 3 enemy that i'm sure you could get to stay with the ship, so you could have a ship that uses 32 colors insted of just 16.)

Scyzer

Herald83: Holy hell that was quick! O.o Thankyou! PM me with any ideas for asm or coding you would like and i'll have that done quickly =)

Crys: Yep i've got that ship too. I actually used that in the first versions of Impulsion ;P

Monkey: Haha but you already done a heap of GFX for me! :o Controls can easily be tweaked, just message me with what you want =)

Thanks everyone :D

herald83

No problem; I was bored at lunch today. The ship is symmetrical, so I didn't bother mirroring the right side. That palette file includes the glow colors too btw.