News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

newbie here! stupidest one ever

Started by Corruptor, August 28, 2011, 01:17:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corruptor

Rules for posting, and other things, important ones, please, specifically...oh great I feel like an idiot cause' I don't know where to find the rules >.<  :sad: *failure*

Charmander106

There are tabs below the Forum Banner like Home and Main Site, but for the rules, it is in the "Crimes" tab...

That is where the rules and punishments are explained. Hope that helps ya  :grin:

Zhs2

Yes, we have a weird system. We don't have a set of rules, only a list of things you probably shouldn't do in the first place. They're located under the "Crimes" tab, as Webber pointed out.

Also, I think this topic is in the wrong place...

Cen-Silver

Quote from: Zhs2 on August 28, 2011, 04:26:33 AM
"...Also, I think this topic is in the wrong place..."

Yes, It is.  :cool:

Antidote

this whole place is bass ackwards which is what makes it fun :3

Corruptor

*gack* wait what? nevermind, I don't want to bother with it to much before I-you get it, read the rules JUST TODAY...would this be considered SPAM? I plan on pursuing a hack, I'll have a heck of a time doing it too. And how on earth is this in the wrong SPOT?!

Katelyn

Quote from: Corruptor on September 10, 2011, 07:51:00 PM
*gack* wait what? nevermind, I don't want to bother with it to much before I-you get it, read the rules JUST TODAY...would this be considered SPAM? I plan on pursuing a hack, I'll have a heck of a time doing it too. And how on earth is this in the wrong SPOT?!
The context for your posts astounds me. You type like a shy kid would normally talk.

Cen-Silver

Hahaha... Chill out kid.  :yay: i don't think anyone would see you as much of a potential spammer anyway.  :eyeroll:

Quote from: Valiant Breeze on September 10, 2011, 08:03:13 PM
The context for your posts astounds me. You type like a shy kid would normally talk.

ROFL... Hahahaha!!! Careful, You might end up scaring him.  :lol:

Power Missile

You remind me of... me.  :heheh: Lol.  In real life maybe.

Anyway, yeah, it's in the wrong spot, this is a board for finding any glitches with the Metconst board or its links as explained on the forum description.  Now if I remembered correctly, I believe we did have a newbie thread, but I can't seem to find it right now.   :eyeroll:

Zhs2

It was in the wrong place before. You are all ninnies.