News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Sexy wallpapers

Started by zephyrtronium, May 15, 2009, 08:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zephyrtronium

I put all my wallpapers onto an FTP server for your viewing pleasure.

http://sexy.randomnetirc.org/~usane/wallpapers

As a directory in there suggests, I will take requests; tell me the dimensions and a rough description of what you want (light, dark, Metroid-themed, etc.; if you don't give me this part I'll simply make an abstract or possibly link to one I already made) and I'll make it. If I feel like it.

New images for May 17: Rainbar, Hyperspace, Silver Satin, Green Flash

devonodev

Those are some very sexy wallpapers.

GF_Kennon

I love them, but only one ATM will be on my laptop, as I have a very wide screen, also you should add my old wallpaper into the requested folder. if you make any for my laptop, ill be very happy. :D

zephyrtronium

Quote from: GF_Kennon on May 17, 2009, 01:54:15 PM
I love them, but only one ATM will be on my laptop, as I have a very wide screen, also you should add my old wallpaper into the requested folder. if you make any for my laptop, ill be very happy. :D
I'll add that one in there... I made Rainbar with the james wallpaper preset (aka it's for you). I also have another one to upload, too! How about that?

Edit: James, I put up that old wallpaper for you here, though it's not in the same dimensions as your current monitor.

GF_Kennon

Hmm, could you remake that one into one that would fit my new resolution, and thanks for putting it back up, also rainbar has been saved into Wallpapers :D

RealRed

I came

naw. but still, they're nice. frozen phoenix is the best though IMO.

zephyrtronium

I finally got around to organizing all of my wallpapers, and they also now have a little watermark because I'm paranoid. There are a few new ones mixed in with the old, but I don't really remember which.