News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

I found phazon in my back yard :D

Started by Fizzer, September 27, 2009, 03:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizzer

Now what the crap should I do? What would you do with phazon if you found it? I'm thinking of either feeding it to the cat, or selling it to some junkies as heroine :P

Zhs2

Citation needed.

(In laymen's terms: "Pics or it didn't happen.")

Fizzer

I'd love to give pics, but the phazon makes my camera go fuzzy :P

A_red_monk_called_Key

you can get a pic, but you need an old camera and even then the phazon causes over exposure

see i've been dumping next to this tree for about a year now and its starting to die

Lunaria

I thought fizzer was back here when I saw this topic.

Mind if I stab you in the back for bumping over a year old topic?

Zhs2

Yes. At least give him the chance to work on some higher resolution pics of his Phazon!

A_red_monk_called_Key

thanks Zhs2 but i had to stop messing around with that shit look what happened to the local wild life

DSO

I know, right? Like, I used to keep blue phazon in my guitar case where I stored my picks. Playing with a pick covered in blue phazon really helped me play the blues. But one day, I forgot to close the case and my cat decided to make himself comfortable in there. This happened and he's been like this ever since.

Edit: forgot to mention, to avoid the overexposure issue, you have to take three pictures, each of them through a different lens of the primary color. Furthermore, you have to take it in infared light, then do a pitch convert on the resulting signal to shift the frequency back to visible light. This prevents the film from being overloaded and when you combine them you get true color.

A_red_monk_called_Key

that make alot of sense. good thinking. if the effect is different for cats i'm going to feed some to a horse and see if i can make it fly

A_red_monk_called_Key

SHIT SHIT BAD THINGS HAPPEND, crap im in some deep shit i got to go get a gun and shoot that horse