News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Meet the Dragon behind it all?

Started by GF_Kennon, January 12, 2011, 07:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GF_Kennon

Sup MetConst, I want to fly to the USA to meet my girlfriend this summer, and well I was kinda wondering, would anyone attempt to see me at the airport?

I'm expecting to fly to PA, land in Pittsburgh, and hopefully stay at Erie for a few days, so who would drag themselves there to see me?

Also looking for cheap lodging, if your in Erie or nearby and would provide lodging and I feel I can trust you, I might take it up, as long as you can provide for a British chap :p

Scratch that, going to Spring Grove in IL now, for a week or two, now lets see who might be there?

MetroidMst

I might be interested in meeting thine. Can't provide lodging due to not living around that area. Depends on some things on my end too, but I will keep it in mind for sure.

Phazar

Hopefully I'll be able to be there.  I live about two one states away, but I have a friend who lives near Pittsburgh who may be able to take me up there if I'm lucky.  And I could always see if he wants to provide you lodging....

interdpth

Unsane will be there. He lives like right there. :(
if you go further south I'll make a good drive up there :D

zephyrtronium

Whether I will be there will pretty much depend upon whether I can get there without getting my mom involved.

Lunaria

The problem with meeting up the users in the USA is not that there are not many users living there, it's just that the USA is such an wide country that it's not very likely they live very close to each other. :p

MultiK1llZ

Quote from: Crys on January 13, 2011, 06:13:36 AM
The problem with meeting up the users in the USA is not that there are not many users living there, it's just that the USA is such an wide country that it's not very likely they live very close to each other. :p

Man, This is why we need teleportation :P

personitis

I would if I didn't live os damn far away. =( I'd love to meet not just James, but everyone here.

Parabox

Shameless bump.

I think that if we meet up, we should do it in Holland as I'm not really allowed to fly to Maryland or England and be like "Yeah, community meet up." At least, not between now and one or two years.

To Grime and DMan: You probably know our drugs policy.

To everyone else: Our country is flat and boring, but I live in quite a nice place, and you should all put up tents in my backyard and we'll have a barbecue or something. That is, if we meet up in summer. Also, bring your computers and shamelessly use our wireless so that no one gets a fast connection.

personitis

Shameful reply:
Quote from: Parabox on April 07, 2011, 01:03:29 PM
To everyone else: Our country is flat and boring, but I live in quite a nice place, and you should all put up tents in my backyard and we'll have a barbecue or something. That is, if we meet up in summer. Also, bring your computers and shamelessly use our wireless so that no one gets a fast connection.
I haven't been camping in ages so I'd be down for that. I'd also love to explore the world a bit. :) As usual with me though, I have no idea where I'd get the money. Cool idea though.

Hiroshi Mishima

Well, while I'd dearly love to meet you, James.. I'm just a few steps away from being poor at any given time. So I wouldn't really be able to go anywhere except maybe the airport in San Diego, most likely. I don't have any transportation, so I'd have to get a relative to drive me, as well.

Either way, hopefully it'll work out for you, whatever you decide.

Sepharos

Do I get to interview you if I go to the airport?

GF_Kennon

Quote from: Sepharos on April 16, 2011, 02:34:48 AM

yes, and also updated the first post, cause I'm going to a new place :P

Sepharos

Quote from: GF_Kennon on May 23, 2011, 05:24:23 PM
Quote from: Sepharos on April 16, 2011, 02:34:48 AM

yes, and also updated the first post, cause I'm going to a new place :P

>: D