News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Metroid: Other M

Started by zephyrtronium, June 02, 2009, 04:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zephyrtronium

METROID: OTHER M YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Phazar

Quote from: uNsane on June 02, 2009, 04:56:05 PM
METROID: OTHER M YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Just heard the news of it today.  I'm glad they are still making new Metroid games, since a lot of people have been dreading the end of the series ever since the cancellation of "Dread".  Yes, pun is intended.

Draconis Kenjishiya

Okay, what. WHAT IS THAT. OH MY GOD, it's Metroid gone God of War? Interesting.

Zhs2

New topic'd. Also, I have yet to watch a gameplay vid. Shame on me for being out of the loop even though I am eternally out of the loop!

Big Gay Cell

Yeah, looked pretty bad-ass.  Can't wait.

Lunaria

Quote from: Phoenix Wright on June 03, 2009, 12:21:46 AM
New topic'd. Also, I have yet to watch a gameplay vid. Shame on me for being out of the loop even though I am eternally out of the loop!
Sadly though you don't really know how gameplay will be after the video as it's kinda confusing what is in-game and how it works or not works. :/

devonodev

:grin: :grin: :grin:
I am SO excited about this.  Hopefully this is more like the older metroid games, as I never really liked the primes much.

Phazar

Here's the current title screen appearance that I found:
[spoiler=Large, HD Image][/spoiler]

Also, Samus's new look is looking good:
[spoiler=Another Large, HD Image][/spoiler]

Draconis Kenjishiya

I always wondered how she managed to cram a huge blonde ponytail into the back of that helmet. Short hair makes more sense.

zephyrtronium

Overall, mom just looks plain-out sexy. But it also looks like Metroid is forever dead.