News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Damn You FazeWire!

Started by MultiK1llZ, December 01, 2010, 09:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MultiK1llZ

Hi, just wondering if anyone else has this FazeWire message pop up anytime they click anything (Links, Topics, etc.) on metconst. Here, take a look at this:

[spoiler= WTF!][/spoiler]

Please fix or help  :^_^:

zephyrtronium

I lol'd.

FazeWire is the hosting service that provides the server or whatever for the forums. That is our way of informing people when things have gone wrong on their end.

MultiK1llZ

Quote from: zephyrtronium on December 01, 2010, 09:14:58 PM
I lol'd.

FazeWire is the hosting service that provides the server or whatever for the forums. That is our way of informing people when things have gone wrong on their end.
Lol, but how long does it usually take for them to fix this kind of thing?  :shocking:

Zhs2

Who knows? Looks like it's back up for the time being, but only James ever knows if the issue is completely fixed.

MultiK1llZ

Quote from: Zhs2 on December 01, 2010, 11:21:30 PM
Who knows? Looks like it's back up for the time being, but only James ever knows if the issue is completely fixed.

Yeah, it seems to be working alot more now.  We'll see what happens in the future for this.

Quietus

Is there any news on this at the moment?  It seems more often broken than not.  I either get the to page I want, or get or get stuck with a Fazewire error, an internal server error, or a 'no input file specified' error. :mad:

It has now taken me 9 attempts to post this reply, included refreshing and manual back / forwarding.

Zhs2

The server load is rather high, for whatever reason. Why is beyond us, but hopefully we can get an answer back from Fazewire on whose site is delinquent, and if it's not ours, a rather solid confirmation that Fazewire will tell the delinquent account holders to shape up. As of right now, it's really on and off.

X-tradyte

Yeah, FazeWire, was joking me around yesterday, I go to post, and it says FazeWire done it again, and all that. Then I go back and click post again, and it says you already posted this.