News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Free Realms

Started by Brandals, February 28, 2011, 04:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandals

Anyonw play Free Realms at all?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX80KN_5FCs

Just posted this today.

Lunaria

Looks pretty terrible, and let me guess, it's not really free. :p

Brandals

Quote from: Crys on February 28, 2011, 06:05:28 PM
Looks pretty terrible, and let me guess, it's not really free. :p

It is really fun! But there are a couple of glitches and I'm only finding them because I've been really looking hard for them!

and it is free, you can make an account and play for free with all of your friends and meet new friends but of course there is a catch! There are lots of things that you can't do without a membership, but once you have a membership, you can do everything that the game offers and I found that it is definitely worth it! I love free realms!
You can pay $5 monthly or get a lifetime membership for $35. I got the lifetime membership which is a pretty good deal since I plan on playing this game quite a bit.

Zhs2

This looks like TF2-styled MMO. Too bad I don't play MMOs.

Also, please refrain from pointless unrelated comments in a topic, especially if you double-posted just to say it.

Lunaria

Quote from: Brandals on February 28, 2011, 10:58:30 PMyou can make an account and play for free.. ..but of course there is a catch! There are lots of things that you can't do without a membership...

You can pay $5 monthly or get a lifetime membership for $35. I got the lifetime membership which is a pretty good deal since I plan on playing this game quite a bit.
Exactly my point.

Not to mention the payment plans seam rather odd, as if you play 5 months or more the cost of buying the game is cheaper. But, whatever, I'm not going to get into another pointless MMO that is using the shitty structure every other MMO uses. :/