News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Seaking co developer

Started by Lunaria, November 16, 2010, 04:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunaria

Topic title is what it says on the tin.
(Feel free to kick into off-topic if you don't think it fits.)

It's for a small super metroid half hack project that is aimed to be done by newyears or somewhere in January.

You would need a lot of experience with level design (gameplay design, aesthetics are already set in stone.) as well as using and understanding SMILEs built-in enemy editor.

the basic idea is that we work hand in hand on it doing part of it each and then putting it all together.

All of the dev talk will be done over IRC and if you want more info on this or want the place then send me a query over IRC.

That is all.

edit:
* Crys re-reads topic title
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Hiroshi Mishima

I can't get the Spoiler Tag to open (which seems fairly common sometimes) but I can only hope it contains Seaking, as that was the first thing I thought of upon seeing this thread.

Lunaria

The image takes a while to load, but yeah, it's the common: "FUCK YEAH! SEAKING!" :p

FullOfFail

I can't get my own hack done, much less even attempt to do a collab with anyone. I may be down to design a room or two if you want though.

Lunaria

Oh, I should have stated that someone was willing to take me up on the offer. :o

So I'm not really looking for someone for the place anymore. :p

Silver Skree

Quote from: Crys on November 20, 2010, 08:45:24 AM
Oh, I should have stated that someone was willing to take me up on the offer. :o

So I'm not really looking for someone for the place anymore. :p
Oh, and who would that be?

Lunaria

Har har, very funny skree.  :omnom:

I'll let the man (or is it a lady, DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN) introduce him/herself! :p

Parabox

Zhs2

I like how this looks exactly like squishy's topic except only longer

Lunaria

Quote from: Zhs2 on November 24, 2010, 05:40:24 AM

Cause activity is BAAAAAAAAAD and SCAAAAAAARY stuff that we need to stay away from!  :noes:

Hiroshi Mishima

Is it Seaking? No, wait, I know! It's Slowpoke, and that's why he hasn't shown up yet. He'll introduce himself once the game is finished, probably, to tell us how he's going to be making the hack with you.

Zhs2

Quote from: Crys
Quote from: Zhs2
Cause activity is BAAAAAAAAAD and SCAAAAAAARY stuff that we need to stay away from!  :noes:
Congrats, you missed the point entirely