News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Two Different Forums ???

Started by Scyzer, June 07, 2009, 11:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scyzer

For some reason I keep getting 2 different forums from the same link. When I click the forum link up top on the main page, sometimes I go to a green forum, other times I come to this one. I'm not registered on the green one.

Pics:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

[attachment deleted by admin]

GF_Kennon

i think someone wanted to leave the old forum running, if no one has any obligations or objections, i am going to terminate the old forum today, as well as the old site.

Phazar

Sadiztyk Fish: The green forum was the original MetConst forum.  We had it hosted for a while before the original hosted main site went down, which is around the time we set up this new domain.

zephyrtronium

If the old forums are going to be taken down, then the "Old forum may still be found here!" thing should be removed from the news cycle.

Zhs2

It can, and it will. I'm sure James will have the presence of mind to change it when the time comes. :stern:

GF_Kennon

i dont know how it works, your the one that set it up  :icon_neutral:

if you told me how, i would have already done that. BTW killing it as soon as i can get onto sitesled to delete the old site.