News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Because I feel like making a news post.

Started by Zhs2, July 25, 2009, 09:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zhs2

Well, I've not gotten a news post in like forever, and I think that annoying refresh slogan box just below the menu bar counts as news. People had ideas for slogans and they seemed appropriate, so there they go!

Also fixed quite a few bugs in the forum's life so far, such as the search function breaking, the whole forum breaking, and several other things. It's been quite an accomplishment to have been up for 3 whole months and not have the whole thing topple all at once. You guys are all awesome. :^_^:

personitis

Aww I felt special when the slogan bar said "New challengers appearing, keep 'em comming." I was all "Yessss, I refered like 4-5 people." But none the less, the little quotes are cool and the tools section feels more complete now. =D

Oh, and you're awsome too.

Edit: Yea, it's still there. It's in the news bar, not the... slogan bar... god I'm stupid <_<;

zephyrtronium

New challenger approaching? Is it Sonic?

Also, Metroid Construction - Because Nintendo is too slow.

Big Gay Cell

Phazar

Zhs2, you disappoint me.  Digital Mantra and I are the only two staffers NOT referred to in a slogan bar!

RealRed