News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Mike900's Signature Gallery

Started by Mike900, June 29, 2009, 01:46:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike900

My rise to fame...

^People say this is my best!

Aile

First:
I like the background texture, but the black text clashes with the busy dark colors.
2:
Love the pose. Gives it a very rewardlike feel to it.
3:
Why is Samus all blurry and the other character isn't? The background is way too busy too.
4:
Another black on dark colors violation. Try to make the banner a smidgeon brighter. It'd make Bass more noticable too.
5:
Nice way to bannerize Sonic! I wish I knew what Sonic User is, so I can give you a more accurate speculation.
6:
Sora is all blurry. Try to blur him less.
7:
Black on black background can get messy. Try to make a dark blue background or dark red. Also, your text blurs too much with the bright reds on that character.
8:
The Gorillaz pwn hands down.
9:
Like the lighting and implementation of that banner. :3
10:
That character isn't as blurred as Sora, so props.
11:
I like the creative use of negative. But too much yellow.
12:
This combination is strange and random. I'd understand if it was Sonic and Mario, but... it's Lucario and Mario... strange.
13:
Hmm... It's okay. I'm not all into Baseball, but it looks good. Should put a caption next to him though.
14:
BLOODY GIR! Otherwise, just fix that horrible blue on blue text.
15:
The fire seems to distract the text slightly...
16:
Is that Harpuia? <3
17:
I like the dramatic feel from that banner.
18:
Don't know who that character is, but the colors set off his mood quite nicely.
19:
The background is too dark for that character, since he wears blackish himself.
20:
Hilarious! But what is that black next to him? It looks more of an object than a lighting effect.
21:
Again. Nice feel. The text can be slightly brighter though... or another color.
22:
The text is way too 'streetz style' to even read. Otherwise, nice coloring. Try a bit more red with your white.
23:
Sorry, but uh-uh.... this banner is way too strange. I had to squint to read the text, yet still unable to.
24:
Same with this one unfortunaely, added to the fact that the text covers whoever is being presented in the banner.
25:
I would say Marth could use a bit more resolution, but that can't be helped.
26:
I wouldn't say that's your BEST, as you still have that same color on same color glitch in that one... It's pretty though.
27:
I can't explain why, but the red text hurts. The rest of the banner really captures the feel of how a Giga Bowser Punch would hurt. ;P
28:
The text fades a little, but not too much.
29:
That banner is funny! XD Your best one to me so far.
30:
The 'g' in your text is overfaded, but I like the feel of this.
31:
TEXT. x.x Though the punkish feel to the banner is awesome. :]
32:
Heh. No flaws. I love that lazar touch though.
33:
I cannot read the text with the black going through it. Though Airman looks awesome.
34:
CRACK! Homerun! Though... I cannot read the text at the bottom very well...
35:
You actually work the text well in that style without it being unreadable! I like the 'dangerous' look to the banner.
36:
The black streaks only somewhat distort your text.
37:
The red is good. Place the light reds on dark reds like you did for this one.
38:
Now that banner just wins...
39:
Same with this as 37. Light on dark. :3
40:
The text, the text, the fading blurring text!!!!! Artwork is neat though. :]
41:
Bright red on green hurts, unfortunately...
42:
The reds fade in with the red text.
43:
The text blends in too much with the business of the background.
TO BE CONTINUED

RealRed

-[spoiler]please use these from now on.[/spoiler]
Nice stuff. generally looks like insert an image and pimp it with filters/abstract designs?
Cool.

Zhs2

These are very nice. The first ones are a bit basic, but they're all superbly made. Nicely done!
Say, you haven't considered setting these up on a webspace or similar that supports image randomization in one location, have you? ^_^

Quote from: Mike900^People say this is my best!
I'm inclined to agree.

personitis

I didn't know you did THAT much gfx? o.0 Anyway, nice job. I would defintaly have to agree on your best being the best. Definatly use the spoiler tags next time. ;D

I bet I know how you found this place. ;)

zephyrtronium

Yeah, you've got almost 80 images weighing in at over 9 MB on here.
Quote from: Bloodsonic on June 29, 2009, 10:28:19 AM-[spoiler]please use these from now on.[/spoiler]
Definitely some very good stuff here, though. I'll give you a :>::>::>::>::!: average, with special mentions for the one people say is your best and the game lose one.

Also Zeke needs to fix the ! smiley.

Phazar

uNsane beat me to the punch there, since I'm usually the one who finds all the bugs--that smiley needs to be fixed, since it has been down since the forum got back online after last night's problem.  Anyway, awesome sigs!

GF_Kennon

Damn these are good, my favourite one is this one

cant wait to see what else you have got.