News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Super Metroid: Zero

Started by matymetal666, October 01, 2010, 08:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matymetal666

1.He decidido que este hack va a tomar un tiempo por lo que necesito ayuda pero con Tile_Layer_Pro es que es muy dificil hacer graficos, necesito alguien que pueda ayudarme a hacer graficos yo no tengo talento :cry: por lo que subira este hack a la lista de WIP hacks.

Historia
[spoiler]La federacion ha detectado un planeta con una gran fuerza en su interior por lo que deberas investigar esa gran "fuerza oculta, Empiezas en el planeta Zeron II, ahí tu mision es detener la gran fuerza de el nucleo del planeta, obvio que para llegar ahí deberas recorrer todo el planeta, no es una gran historia  :<_<:[/spoiler]

Progresos(como el juego esta "technicamente" en ingles no se me ocurre más que ponerle los nombres en ingles)
-Zeron Caves             54%

-Iron Mine                 21%            

-Dark Caverns            15%        

-Iced Ruins                2%

-Chozo Temple           0%

-Core                        0%

Lunaria

Well... there is plenty of GFX sets on the main page that you can download and use in your hack... starting of your topic by asking someone to draw graphics kinda puts people off.

Drawing graphics is by all means not for everyone... but graphics is also not everything, one could make a fan-fucking-tastic hack without new graphics.

[spoiler=Also][/spoiler]

Crocomire

Crys is sort of right,a few screenshots would be nice,and would probably make the hack more interesting.

Lunaria

..croc?

...are you the same user who went by the name Crocomire on SCU?

Crocomire

sorry...

no,i'm not,i just named myself crocomire because he was the only char i could think of when i signed up here,and i like him,so,yeah...

:sad:

infact,i don't even know the crocomire from SCU,i don'T even know what SCU is.

matymetal666

Quote from: Crys on October 02, 2010, 05:51:45 AM
Well... there is plenty of GFX sets on the main page that you can download and use in your hack... starting of your topic by asking someone to draw graphics kinda puts people off.

Drawing graphics is by all means not for everyone... but graphics is also not everything, one could make a fan-fraking-tastic hack without new graphics.

[spoiler=Also][/spoiler]

Gracias Crys,tratare de usarlos.

matymetal666

Muy bien aqui hay 3 imagenes

EDITADO: imagenes grandes

Lunaria

What is to be seen looks quite nice.

I how no complaints about the first two images, they look awesome.

The last image I would have to see in bigger size in order to know if I should say it's awesome or call it fail. :P

Try using "Prt Scr" button and then "Ctrl + V" in an image editor (such as paint) in order to get images in more decent resolution.

Crocomire

wow,it looks good,but as crys said,make the third bigger if possible,i wold really like to see some details on that last one.

matymetal666

Quote from: Crocomire on October 02, 2010, 03:39:40 PM
wow,it looks good,but as crys said,make the third bigger if possible,i wold really like to see some details on that last one.

Bueno gracias por las opiniones,tratare de seguir con el hack espero que les agrade  :yay:

matymetal666

Quote from: Crys on October 02, 2010, 03:15:02 PM
What is to be seen looks quite nice.

I how no complaints about the first two images, they look awesome.

The last image I would have to see in bigger size in order to know if I should say it's awesome or call it fail. :P

Try using "Prt Scr" button and then "Ctrl + V" in an image editor (such as paint) in order to get images in more decent resolution.

Bueno ahora estan en BBCode por lo que al clickarla te aparecera en un tamaño más grande  :cool:

Crocomire

it looks very good!
hope to see more from you  :wink:

personitis

Quote from: Crys on October 02, 2010, 03:15:02 PM
zsnes and snes9x both have screenshot options. Why not us those instead? On the flip side of things, the screens are lookin' good. d(^-^)

Riffman81

Nice screen shots so far! Just need to be a little bigger as already stated. But I'm actually looking forward to this. Keep going and good luck to you on this project. :^_^:

Lunaria

If you read his last post Riffman, you would know that he now made them clickable and leads to higher res versions. =)

matymetal666

Quote from: Riffman81 on October 04, 2010, 01:32:07 AM
Nice screen shots so far! Just need to be a little bigger as already stated. But I'm actually looking forward to this. Keep going and good luck to you on this project. :^_^:
Bueno necesito un poco de ayuda en general planeo hacer un fullhack necesito ayudantes que sepan algo de HxD
unanse a mi proyecto me tardare un tiempo en subirlo.  :heheh:

Crocomire

hmm,depends on what you need help with.

matymetal666

matymetal666

Tengo una mala noticia: si no hay una forma de reparar el hack, tendre que darlo por "proyecto muerto", lo siento, ahora todo lo que hago no me sale bien :sad: