News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Super Metroid: HISHE

Started by Scyzer, January 27, 2014, 11:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scyzer

I made another hax. Here you go. It took me way longer than a week! Probably a week and a half! Shit.... that's ages, and I wasn't even hacking the whole time! D:

I realise *pix*, but who needs pix? You can all play this thing and see what happens for yourself!

Metaquarius

HOW IT SHOULD HAVE ENDED ! :portal:
Best hax of 2014, nuff said

Nikoshiba

it would have been more cool if there had a shorter intro sequence...

Just kidding ! ^^

[spoiler]It's the 1st time I beat a game such quickly ! ^^[/spoiler]

it should be smart if you shared a headered version so I can do a modcart from this hack ! ^^

Quote58

That was hilarious! Good job sadi :D

Digital_Mantra

Haha. I'm still laughing. Genius.

Edit: Just had a thought, you fight ridley for it, and if you can get to that scene where he briefly drops the metroid and you catch it, you can just leave and the game ends,
otherwise the game resumes normally.

Zhs2

Didn't bother to remove intro sequence worst hack 0/10

In seriousness, I don't understand why people are calling this 'hilarious'. It seems more like an interesting experiment in the hypothetical. I could imagine a hack based on [spoiler]Samus escaping somewhere to desperately protect that which needs most guarding...[/spoiler]

Quietus

I agree with Zhs2.  It would be cool to be able to add these talking sections into the game.  It would certainly help hackers tell more of a story.

Quote58

By hilarious, I was talking about how it references the youtube channel Hishe. The whole how it should have ended theme was really funny to see in super metroid. I agree the technical aspect is quite impressive and would be nice to see in a real hack, but it was funny none the less

ianfrombristol

Damn I still had to use save states to beat it!   :^_^:

Quietus

Quote from: Quote58 on January 27, 2014, 03:09:00 PMit references the youtube channel Hishe. The whole how it should have ended...
Now that this has been explained, I can at least understand the humour. :^_^:

Vismund Cygnus

I found a glitch
I collected all of the items but I got this:

please fix
thanks

JAM

Quote from: Digital_Mantra on January 27, 2014, 01:38:51 PM
Haha. I'm still laughing. Genius.

Edit: Just had a thought, you fight ridley for it, and if you can get to that scene where he briefly drops the metroid and you catch it, you can just leave and the game ends,
otherwise the game resumes normally.
I did a hack just for LOLing 2 years ago.
If you beat Ridley at Ceres, nothing unusual happens.
If you lose (as most of us do), message is changed to "Reactor code meltdown" and timer is changed from 01:00 to 00:05 =)

Runner

holy shit, that is pretty funny. if you think about it, it's true....  :O_o:

Alisa Orlova

Awesome work! I hope, someone will make a TAS video!!!

Kitsune_Phoenix

*deleted post*