News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Re: Super Metroid: ∑++

Started by Hiroshi Mishima, September 24, 2010, 08:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hiroshi Mishima

Hurry up and make more shit for me to test. You already reneged on no Minecraft for a week, cause I know you're playing it right now.

Tyjet66

Quote from: Hiroshi Mishima on September 24, 2010, 08:38:57 PM
Hurry up and make more shit for me to test. You already reneged on no Minecraft for a week, cause I know you're playing it right now.

Two posts in a row... You need to chill out and allow creators to make what they wish to make and at their own speed, expecting people to hurry and cater their hack to you just isn't going to work. And ok, what if he is playing Minecraft? That is HIS choice and you have no right to tell him other wise, regardless if he went back on his word.

Hiroshi Mishima

You have NO friggin' idea what you're talking about, Tyjet. I'm Silver's testplayer. Me and him, we're very good friends, that means we can say this kinda stuff to each other. Now back off and stop trying to mini-mod me.

EDIT: I dislike the word "frak" cause it's stupid, so I will choose my own filter, thanks.

Silver Skree

shut up you're being noisy i'm trying to play minecraft also

STOP ARGUING

Zhs2

lol @ claims of mini-modding. Rude sounds rude no matter who you're speaking to. If you don't want people to tell you not to be rude, keep it out of public view!

Silver Skree

Zhs2, the reason I locked my own thread was to keep people from posting in it. I know you're an admin and have privileges, but that obviously doesn't mean you're exempt from the OP's wishes for nobody to post in it anymore.

I'd appreciate if you'd delete this post and your last here, but that's obviously up to you.